Friday, May 16, 2014

My Family, My Home and More

Welcome to my weekend blog hop -
Make My Saturday Sweet #82!

To make this hop successful, be sure to visit the last two
links before yours and leave a sweet comment. Also,
share this hop via Twitter, Facebook or Google+.

Today I am linking with
Finish the Sentence Friday
and Friendship Friday

"The nicest thing anyone ever did for me was..."

...to buy us a house. And, it's a really good
house with beautiful views and a swimming pool.
It's also an income property with a two-bedroom
flat downstairs that has always been rented out.


You don't have to buy me a house for me to
notice a kindness. In fact, when I first
saw the sentence to finish this week, I
wasn't sure what I was going to write.
I appreciate the small things people have
done for me and usually tell them so.

So, you might be wondering who would by us a
house. It was my mom-in-law. This house
has been a huge blessing. Here are some
photos to give you a glimpse of my home.

My in-laws came to visit for
my birthday, 2012

Jeremiah and Hubby, 2012
This is in the front of our home.

Samantha, 2012
Another picture from the front

Amanda, 2012
The covered balcony and view

Jessica and Amanda, 2012

Amanda, 2012

Bougainvillea from my garden, 2012
The view from my kitchen window


*********************

Don't forget to check out
my latest two book reviews
on Mrs. D's Book Blast
and the $50 giveaway!

The Trees Have Hearts

*********************

Make My Saturday Sweet is a weekend blog hop for all family friendly blogs. You are welcome to link your favorite post from the past week(s) and to visit the two links before yours and leave them a comment to make their "Saturday Sweet"! It's really easy and a fun way to make new friends and to catch up on old acquaintances.

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!

If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to
link them on my Blog Hops page!

I would love for you to follow me on

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow Tina (your host) on one or more links listed above.
  • Link up your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your linked post or on your side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit at least the last two blogs before your link and leave a comment.
Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a blog hop!

13 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm not linking up but I came by to say hi.... Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures of your family.!!

    Have a great weekend!!

    Love and blessings,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rose! You can always leave me a link in your comment, because I'm happy to read what other people are up to and I usually try to comment too. Take care!

      Delete
  2. Hi friends! Those of you who left comments with IntenseDebate, I'm sorry to say that it must have glitched and so those comments are lost. The good thing is that I replied to everyone before that happened and hopefully you got my reply in your inbox. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you definitely scored in the mother-in-law department! From the looks of things, I'd be perfectly content living out on your balcony with that view! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Saturday to YOU!!
    Thanks for hosting...your family is so sweet :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Paula! Hope all is well at your home and also with the new baby. God bless!

      Delete
  5. That is a beautiful house, for all the beautiful people in all the pictures. Your mother in law is a saint. Mine, she might be the antichrist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If yours is so bad, I hope you live far away from her so that she gives you less grief. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  6. Small acts of kindness are nice, but a house is on a whole other level, Christina. That's awesome. I think my in-laws would buy one for us if my husband would let them. He won't. It's be nice for us to get a reprieve on some bills though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The house is not only all for us. She will get something back when we sell. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Here from the weekends are fun blog hop and loving those pics of your lovely family. Hope you get to enjoy each other's company this long weekend. BB2U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, BB! I hope you are having a great Memorial Day weekend. We are in South Africa, so our national holidays aren't the same. Now following you on Google+. Take care!

      Delete

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena