Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Picture Perfect Party Linky #62

One of my favorite pastimes is getting out and going for a drive. Amanda is the same. In fact, she often instigates our outings. The one I'm sharing with you today was one of her ideas. We went for a beautiful drive, visiting wine estates and seeing what they had to offer in terms of natural beauty, good wines, farm stalls and more. We live in the wine country here in South Africa and South Africans produce really good wines.

Click on the images to make them larger.

Amanda at Aan De Doorns

Amanda and me at Rooiberg

Amanda and the Red Chair wines
at Rooiberg (Afrikaans for Red Mountain)

I posted many more photos on 1camera1mom.
Come check it out and see the fabulous shot that
Amanda took of Hubby and me.

This is the first photo in my Robertson Wine Region
series. We had just driven onto the property of
the Aan De Doorns wine estate.


Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

Here's your chance to link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Come join me on this fun and easy blog hop!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free
to link them on my Blog Hops page!


I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin



Here are the easy rules:

  • Follow me. Please leave a comment so that I can follow back (as long as your blog is family friendly).
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like.
  • Grab the button below and add it on your post or side-bar.
  • Tell others about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.

The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a Wordless Wednesday blog hop.




© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena