Friday, June 7, 2013

Make My Saturday Sweet - Blog Hop #40

Me, Amanda and our kitten, Prince

Today I'm linking with Friendship Friday
and the topic is "Games."

My two favorite games are Canasta (a card game) and Scrabble (a board game). I usually do well in Canasta, but there's a really good chance that I'll lose at a game of Scrabble. At our home, we don't play enough family games. My mom and step-dad are planning to play games with us over the summer holiday when we visit them.

When it comes to electronic games, my kids own a Nintendo DS Lite and a Playstation 2. I don't play on them. Amanda, my youngest, has coaxed me to play computer games with her from the internet. She usually visits Girls Go Games for this and occasionally ABCya.com. I find both sites are good fun.


A couple of weeks back, I discovered a blogger who takes my Make My Saturday Sweet and makes it her theme for her post. I really enjoyed reading what made her Saturday sweet or bittersweet and so I've included them here for you too. It would be great if you could visit her two posts and share some bloggy love!

Sherry @ The Journey Back

and



Now on to my blog hop...


Amanda’s Books and More


It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to link them on my Blog Hops page!


I would love for you to follow me on


Follow on Bloglovin


Leave me a comment with your link and I will follow back!

Here are the easy rules:

  • Follow Tina (your host) @ Amanda's Books and More.
  • Link up your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your most recent post or on your side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit at least the last two blogs before your link and leave a comment.
  • Follow any new blogs that you like.


Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More


This is a blog hop!

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena