Friday, May 24, 2013

Make My Saturday Sweet - Blog Hop #38

Finish the Sentence Friday

I blog because…
for years I felt like I was completely out of the loop, living in obscurity, while life was passing me by. I missed having girlfriends who share similar interests and I desperately wanted to do something more with my life.

Blogging made it possible to hone my skills in writing and photography, two talents that were, for the most part, lying dormant. There were also personal stories and experiences that were bursting inside of me, waiting to be told. Blogging has given me the opportunity to have a voice and to put some of those talents to work. I also love networking and making new friends.

I’m a firm believer that if we desire for our children to grow up and be all that they are meant to be, then we must lead the way. My blogs are only the beginning.




Don't forget to enter my
$20 Gift Voucher Giveaway!
Only 2 days left!


Now on to the blog hop...


Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!
Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to link them on my Blog Hops page!


I would love for you to follow me on

Follow on Bloglovin


Leave me a comment with your link and I will follow back!


Here are the easy rules:

  • Follow Tina (your host) @ Amanda's Books and More.
  • Link up your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your most recent post or on your side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit at least the last two blogs before your link and leave a comment.
  • Follow any new blogs that you like.

Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a blog hop!

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena