Saturday, September 1, 2012

Make My Saturday Sweet - Blog Hop #4

Amanda’s Books and More

I would like to welcome Tricia, today's co-host, to her very first Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop! And then, I would like to welcome all of you wonderful bloggers too! I hope that here you will make new friends and find new followers and have fun doing it!

Here are our easy rules:

  • Follow me (Tina), your host and Tricia, your co-host (links 1 and 2). If you leave a comment and your URL, we'll be sure to follow back as long as you have a family friendly blog.
  • Grab the button below and add it to your most recent post or on your side-bar.
  • Follow at least three new blogs and tell them you found them through this hop. Hopefully, they will follow back!

    Blog Button Code:


    Amanda’s Books and More

    This is a blog hop!


    © 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

    Designed by ScreenWritersArena