Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother’s Day Project

My husband and I have the opportunity to give a Bible lesson at our daughters’ school (the school that Amanda and Samantha attend) on Tuesday mornings. We partner with a few other volunteers from Youth With A Mission (YWAM) who give an hour of their morning to take a class each. While the “Christian” children (this is a loose definition as it includes all the children who are not Muslim) stay for Bible, the Muslim children go to another classroom for Muslim instructions.

I took Samantha’s class and I brought along a Mother’s Day theme. One of the things we did was an acrostic with the word “mother” or the name of the child’s mother. Today I’m posting the acrostic that Samantha did for me. If you have kids that are old enough to write, this is a fun project to do.

Later that day, I decided to try my own one. I wrote mine about my mother. You can check it out at my poetry blog Consider the Lilies.

1 comments:

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena